Observing the Perseid Meteor Shower – Night Programmes at the Pannonian Observatory
Date: 11. August 2017 - 14. August 2017
Location: Pannon Observatory, Bakonybél
Price: 2.500 HUF/person
Time of the meeting: Between 9 p.m. and midnight
Programme in case of clear sky:
- Meteorite show with the guiding of an astronomist in the Pannonian Observatory
- Skywatching with astronomical telescope in the observatory
- Acta Galilei Planetarium Show
- Night walk in Bakonybél village
- Observing of meteor shower with the naked eye, star show with the help of a laser pen
Recommended equipment for the outdoor walk and the meteorites observation: polifoam, blanket, hiking shoes, longtrousers, pullover, insect repellent.
Programme in case of overcast sky:
- Metorite show with the guiding of an astronomist in the Pannonian Observatory
- Acta Galilei Plantarium Show
- The Wanderers of the Solar System: comets, planetoids, meteors – presentation by an astronomer
Prior booking is needed! Please ask for English guiding!
Booking and information:
+36 88 461 245
We keep the right of changing the programme.
We recommend you to look for information on our website and via the above contacts.
Everyone participates in the programme on their own responsibility.
Please arrive to the location 10 minutes before the starting time.
Photos taken at the programme may be used in printed and online communication by the Balaton-felvidéki National Park Directorate. In case you do now wish to be on the photos, please let our colleague or guide know! Thank you!